Thursday, November 12, 2009

Day 20 (6 Nov, Fri) Pokhara


Paragliding Time!!!
.
.
We got a good deal be'cos of AY's Father's Friend. =)
.

.
.
.


Flying Monkey
.
.
.

Paragliding over Pokhara Valley
.
.
.

Excited!
.
.
.

PY in Gear
.
.
.

Air Traffic Congestion
.
.
.

AY & Mountain
.
.
.

AY & PY
.
.
.

Colouring the Sky
.
.
.

Pokhara Valley
.
.
.

View during paragliding
.
.
.


Woohoo!!!
.
.
.


Looking down
.
.
.


.
.
.
The first 5 minutes of the flight was magical.
The next 5 minutes was great.
For last 10 minutes, I was getting abit bored and feeling abit giddy.
.
I am glad I have tried it, but would I do it again?
Most probably not (at least not at the same place)
If I am the instructor who have to do this everyday, I would be so bored.
.
.
.
This is the nature of pleasure - transient
The Joy is also temporary and very forgettable.
Genuine Happiness is more lasting & sustainable.
The Joy will linger for a longer time.

No comments:

Post a Comment