Thursday, November 12, 2009

Day 15 (1 Nov, Sun) Lukla to KTM


View from window in the morning
.
.
.

JeeBan wishing me good luck with the Tibetan Scarf
.
.
.

This is Charity Organisation which we supported.
.
.
.

JeeBan told me that to take a photo of him in a Nepali Posture.
I found it very funny, as I did not see any Nepali posing in such a posture, except JeeBan.
Haha...
.
.
.


Bidding Farewell
.
.
.

One last group photo.
Milan, Jaycho, HY, AY, Jaya, PY, JeeBan & Boon.
.
.
.
It was quite emotional for us.
After 14 days of trekking together, we were saying bye to my Nepali friends.
On my previous short trekking trips, I never felt emotional saying bye to my guide/porter.
This trip was different, as we had alot more interactions and played games together.
.
.
.

In the flight from Lukla to KTM
.
.
.

Retro-fittings in the plane
.
.
.

Bye to Solu-Khumbu Region...
Bye to my Nepali friends...
.
.
.

Reaching Kathmandu
I could see Bodhnath Stupa from the plane
.
.
.

Our lunch @ Kathmandu City
I had my Coke finally, it costed 200 NRps (S$4) in the mountain, but it was only 30 NRps (S$0.60) in the City. Happiness is drinking TWO bottles of Coke!

No comments:

Post a Comment